Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hmm...

Thurs, 16/12/2010, 4.50 pm

I manage to starve myself, again, coz I was doing other things (other things = reading or anything related to using the computer). Yesterday it was because I was reading. I can’t eat and read at the same time, I’ll be worried about spilling the food on the book and stuff, don’t know how my brother did it. Can you? Today it was because I was surfing the net, so I lost track of time. If it wasn’t for my grumbling stomach, I might still be surfing, haha….

There’re lots of birds flying outside my room right now, in the rain. And now, they are gone…

I only have an hour of class today, and I walked through the pouring rain to go to class, and guess what? There’s no class today! Partly my fault coz I miss the first class, but still, I walk through the rain! Getting myself wet for the sake of the class…should I be mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment