Thursday, June 21, 2012

AFA 2012:Post No.2

As I promise, this post is solely for the reason for me to show some pictures I took during AFA, and a little rambling. First, I don't recognize all anime character I saw there, hence the lack of caption. but I saw some of my favourite, like Fairytail, Vampire Knight and Final Fantasy. I love anime involving a lot of action, fighting, magic and stuff.

People who don't watch anime are saying that since it's cartoon, it's only for kids. And it have lots of bad elements. But who say that cartoon is only for kids? and there're different kind of anime, and not all are suitable for kids. About the bad elements, I cannot deny that, but almost everything have some bad elements in it. You have to be smart with your choice, isn't it?


Celebrity cosplayer from Korea

Sakura n Shaoran - Cardcaptor Sakura
I don't know which anime, a variation maybe?

No Face from Spirited Away
Gray n Juvia - Fairytail...
Gray is my favourite character

The tall girl is actually a guy,
but I totally fell in love with the dress.
 
Cute doll, wish I have one..



No comments:

Post a Comment