Sunday, July 8, 2012

Electronic Accident?

It seem like I'm prone to breaking electronic stuffs...by dropping them...=_=,,,
For some reason, I always dropped the electronic items I'm holding. So far I'd managed to break my hand phone, twice, and my iPod touch after dropping them for so many times.

My hand phone is now is in a working order, although it cost me quite a lot for the repair. And I still drop it sometimes.

My iPod, on the other hand, is too expensive to be repaired...

I almost dropped my friend PSP a few times while playing it, and also my mom iPod...So now, I'm wondering...


IS THERE ANYWAY TO CURE THIS THING??

1 comment:

  1. Smear lots n lots lots of glue on ur hand before handling or just switch to non electronic things...use public phone n play congkak, scrabble, barbie or konda kondi..he he

    ReplyDelete