Thursday, March 14, 2013

My SisTer( ̄▽ ̄)

I have 2 younger sisters. Both of them are adorable, and both of them are annoying at times, like all female siblings you people out there have.

My youngest sister is the apple of the family eyes. She's adorable, and cheeky. She pick up the way the adult around her talk. Often, it sound funny coming out of a 5 years old mouth. For example, the way she response while watching the news with one of my aunt, where a man got stuck in a machine.
"Tersepit mesin? Ish bahaya tu..."

My other younger sister is 14. She's great at art, doing craft, painting, doing that kind of stuff. I was 10 and my younger brother was 6 when she was born. My older brother was away at a boarding school. So she spent pretty much of her time doing things on her own, as me and my younger brother were to big to play with babies, but too young to appreciate babies cuteness :)

Surprisingly, spending lots of her time watching cartoon, my sister started speaking english, to the point that a lot of Malay words confuse her. She often ignore my grandmother as she didn't understand a word my grandmother was saying, as she was speaking in dialect.My grandmother was talking to her one day and she turned to my mother, asking, "is she talking to me?"

It is really funny most of the time. She speaks Malay now, but has an annoying habit of not being able to concentrate when people are talking. Just the other day, I opened a youtube video on her laptop, and left it to do my prayer. And we got into a funny and frustating conversation:

"Adik, jangan tutup video yang kakak bukak dekat laptop hang."
"Ha?"
"Kakak bukak video kat laptop hang, jangan tutup."
"Ha?" Again -_-;;
"Kakak bukak video youtube dekat laptop hang. Jangan tutup"
"Eh, adik xde bukak youtube"
At this point, I was getting angry, so I shouted,
"Kakak yang bukak!"
And then, came her response,
"Oh, oh. Ok. Tutupkan video youtube yang hang bukak tu?"
(~_~;)

No comments:

Post a Comment